TOKYODIP Components Distributor
About TOKYODIP: Dip products (PVC, silicone rubber, acrylic), Manufacture and sales of injection molded products and sales of insulating materials.PVC dipped productsFor general industrial resins used in all industries such as household appliances, automobiles, industrial machinery, etc., please look at products aimed at safety, security such as insulation, waterproofing and dust prevention.
- Insulation sleeve for crimp terminal (flat type)
- Insulation sleeve for crimp terminal (flat type after insertion type)
- Flag type insulating sleeve for crimp terminal
- Insulation sleeve for positive lock (rear insertion type)
- Insulation sleeve for crimp terminal (Giboshi)
- Insulation sleeve for crimp terminal (For reinstalling Giboshi)
- Insulation sleeve for shu plug (post-insertion type)
- TP10 / TP-W Connect sleeve
- TP terminal sleeve (for round type and muzzle type terminal)
- e-CON connector cover
- TP-CP coupler cover
- Waterproof / dustproof cover for nylon coupler
- Two-step cap
- Terminal cap
- TCC terminal cap
- Capacitor cover
- Protective cover for flat cable
- Cap Cap
- Insulation cover for conductor (busbar) connection
- DIP COATING (dip coating)
Silicon rubber which has the same characteristics as PVC and is superior in heat resistance and cold resistance. Dipping molding realized by our proprietary technology.
- Silicon dip (RTV)
For insulation sleeves for crimp terminals, you can choose nylon resin products with more mountability, based on conventional dip moldings as the base.
In addition, products that protect connectors for optical communication are also substantial.
- Flat type insulation sleeve for crimp terminal (nylon post-insertion type)
- Flag type insulating sleeve for crimp terminal (nylon post-insertion type)
- Protective cap for optical fiber connector (ferrule protection)
TOKYODIP DistributorIBS Electronics is an electronic component distributor of interconnect, power and electromechanical products, capacitors, transistors, resistors, diodes, fuses, integrated circuits ICs, plus a diversity electronic, electrical, and electromechanical components and assemblies.
TOKYODIP Components - Inventory
Sorry! We don't have any stock
We understand that our customers need more than just a supplier; they need a strategic partner in their supply chain, so we strive to be that and more. We consistently utilize our in-stock inventory and global network of suppliers to reduce your procurement cycles, lower transaction costs and provide quality electronic components at competitive prices.
IBS Electronics can source TOKYODIP original and alternative parts. Often original parts for outdated products are no longer available or are very expensive due to demand. It is here our expertise can assist you to find the best solution to fulfil your requirements.