Cable Designing & Cable Manufacturing:
Custom Cable Manufacturing and Wire Harness Assembly
We provide engineering, prototype and low to high volume production cable assemblies to a wide variety of industries, including medical and life sciences, computers, phones, mobile, robotics, industrial equipment and automation, test and measurement equipment and clean energy.
| IBS Electronics offers Cable Designing & Cable Manufacturing.
IBS Electronics specialize’s in high quality cable assemblies and harnesses for applications across the industry.
We offer custom cables and wire harness assemblies to OEM and ODM customers. We also work with overseas partners to provide low-cost molded cable assemblies where lead times and quantities permit.
- Cable Design & Engineering Services
- Rapid Cable Prototypes
- Custom Molding & Tooling Design
- Turnkey Cable Projects
- Contract Manufacturing
- Very Competitive Pricing
- High & Consistent Product Quality
IBS Electonics Wire Harness & Cable Assembly
- Custom Fiber Optic Patch Cords: Singlrmode, Multimode, Duplex, Simplex , Multicore fiber configurations, etc.
- Cable15SAS Cables and SATA Cables: Standard and Custom SATA, eSATA, SAS and Drive Cables -external Raid connections and disk arrays as well as internal high speed disk drive cables.
- Ribbon Cables: ATA, Serial ATA Cables, Internal Round Cable Assemblies, Shielded Ribbon, eIDE and IDE cables
- Electromechanical Assemblies: Wire Panel Assemblies, Rapid Manufacturing, Built to Specs, Design & Prototypes, Electro-mechanical harnesses, power cables, signal and alarm.
- Network Cables and Patch Cords: Custom, fully tested patch cables, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat6e, Cat6a, Cat7, T1/E1 cables, T3/E3.
- Custom Computer Cables: Internal, external, Audio/ Video, SCSI, USB, IEEE-1394
- RF Cable Assemblies: Flexible RF cable assemblies, Semi-rigid, and Conformable RF cables
If you need a custom cable, custom wire harness, or custom cable assembly, we offer custom cable design and manufacturing services, and can assist with every step of the process, from design, to prototyping, and manufacturing.